Saturday, May 25, 2013

Victorinox Luggage Mobilizer Nxt 5.0 Ultra Light Carry On Bag, Black, 21 Recent Reviews



Victorinox Luggage Mobilizer Nxt 5.0 Ultra Light Carry On Bag, Black, 21 Recent Reviews
Very lightweight but well made. fits in overhead of the small regional jets yet I can pack enough for 4 nights.
- Ronald G Gingerich

Length:: 0:55 MinsThese photos hopefully show more information about the handle and bag measurements. I hope you can see them; Amazon apparently won't let me upload photos because orders for this item aren't fulfilled by Amazon (?), so I had to settle for a video slideshow.Anyway, the bag is 43" high with the handle extended completely - plenty long enough for my 6-foot 5-inch husband to pull it comfortably without having to slouch. The quality is very good, with all the basics covered. I like the fact that the outer pocket is only 7 inches deep, so toiletries are easy to reach.Normally I would pay about half this price for a carry-on, but I splurged on this one particularly for my husband.
- Emily Goodin

As expected Victorinox bag is a good quality product. I need to have a back up for my Boss carry on hard case which I had since early 1990s but it started to have issue with wheels (Boss doesn't make carry on luggage any longer). My 18.4 laptop fits nicely into the bag. As far as weight goes, it might be light for Victorinox bags, but it is heavier then my old carry on (similar size). Overall price vs value appears to be good deal
- Grigori

This is by far and away lighter than my 22 inch Victorinox carry on. I suspect that it's lifespan will also not be as long, but plenty long enough to justify the shockingly affordable price. If this is enough room for you and you are tired of hauling a heavy carry on around, go for it!
- waveterrorist

As to be expected, this carry-on is very well constructed and comparatively light.We just flew on Air France, and the size met their carry-on restrictions easily.It has surprising capacity as well. Will be buying another.
- Noreen O. Victor "N. O'Shea"

I've very tall, the thing I like about this small carry-on is the fact the handle is long. Makes my air travel much easier without having to stoop over to pull it along the concourse. I'd buy it again.
- Robert L Purnell

Good size and design. Fits in overheads nicely. Appears to be holding up well even after being sent as checked luggage a couple times.
- GearGuy

I was hoping the bag would be a bit more spacious like some of the other models I've seen at about the same size.
- Benjamin Heimdal

The bag appears to be well made, but was a modest bit less important room-wise than I realized. Soothe a bit ahead of schedule for any good evaluation of it's roughness - I've only full one trip with it so far, but agreed that it's a Victorinox manufactured goods, I estimate it will hold up well.
- Chuck

Didn't do that much comparison shopping but purchase based on the good Amazon reviews. This bag looks like it should hold up over time, good heavy duty nylon and zippers, wheels are large but inset so should still fit in luggage compartments. It also came with a pretty decent quality lock (not the cheapy brass locks that accompany lots of luggage). Slide-out handle looks to be extruded aluminum and should hopefully hold up very well overtime - my old Hercules bag's handle broke, which is what prompted its replacement.The one thing I might miss about this bag that my old Hercules bag had is zippered expansion. My Hercules bag could grow out the side by about 1.5-2" if I needed just a bit more room for longer trips. OTOH, this Victorinox bag is just slightly wider (0.5") than my old carry-on Hercules so hoping it should due for 3-4 days of business casual clothes. Also, I had a love/hate relationship with that Hercules feature because although it allowed the bag to carry that much more stuff, it also made it impossible to stand upright without constantly falling over.All in all, I am pretty pleased with this purchase. Will report back if any problems develop but judging by the quality of it, I anticipate it should hold up well for the next 8-10 years at least (which is about as long as I had my Hercules bag).
- Ryan B Fogarty

  • 7.4 pounds
  • 43 inch aircraft quality aluminum handle with comfort grip, locks into three different positions to accommodate travelers of different heights
  • 80mm inline skate wheels for a smooth and stable roll
  • Travel sentry approved key lock secures belongings while in transit and allows tsa screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
  • Self-healing ykk racquet coil zippers feature replaceable zipper pulls and have superior strength

This slim, ultra light wheeled carry on is a great carry on option weighing in at only 7.4 pounds the front panel consists of a stash pocket for travel documents and a u-shaped pocket perfect for storing reading materials, etc…the interior features a tailored lining and adjustable, padded compression straps to secure garments as well as mesh zippered pockets for organization the mobilizer nxt 50 collection is backed by our carry with confidence warranty that guarantees the back to be free of defects in materials and craftmanship and covers third party damage of a functional nature for the life of the bag

Source: Victorinox Luggage Mobilizer Nxt 5.0 Ultra Light Carry Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment