Sunday, May 26, 2013

Delsey Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Platinum, One Size Shopper Reviews



Delsey Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Platinum, One Size Shopper Reviews
I love my new suitcase - have taken one airline trip already and it seems to handle the scuffs and being banged around well.My one objection is that when you are lifting it to put in on a stand or bed there is nothing to hold on to on the bottom end (except the wiggly wheels). One handhold needs to be added for that purpose alone.
- jllyjinx

This is a splendid baggage. It is very set alight and handles very smoothly. The amalgamation lock is very easy to set and the TSA lock allows me to lock it before a flight without concerns of having it opened forcebly. I have not used it a lot yet so I don't know its durability but at this top I'm very fortunate with it.
- cek

Was originally going to buy Samsonite but the reviews on this brand seemed better. A good decision. Used it on a recent cruise. Could not have been better. Easy to use. Highly recommended. Great Quality.
- Richard Gardner

I bought this and the smaller reside in on one pro my contemporary trip to the Philippines. They arrived fair, keep pro a modest scuffed up. They preview skilled and look to be lasting. The wheels reel fair. Overall a skilled manufactured goods.
- J. Hintze

Very light and easy to push or pull. As a senior, I appreciate the ease with which this suitcase is pushed around flat surfaces. The hard sides provide great security as does the convenient and easy to use TSA approved, built in lock. We purchased both the 29 and 25 inch models. These are the best suitcases we have ever owned. Highly recommend this product.
- Nitpicker

This is a sturdy bag that will hold a effective week worth of clothes and is comfortable to move around the airport when completely loaded. It's not Rimowa, but it is durable and is much less expensive.
- Martini9x

Great product. Took it on a cruise and other than normal scuffing it was great. wheels move easily, handle works well with two positions. One my height finds comfortable (5'3") other height my husband finds comfortable (6')l locks work well, but had to get the combo from the manufacturer. They emailed it right away. Really sturdy product. One side has a zipper to keep clothing away from shoes, shampoo, etc. I will use this for a long time. Like the expanding zIpper, great to add room for items bought on the trip.
- Today

The Delsey helium aero 25 inch is perfect for short trips. I like the look and it is lightweight too. On top of that, the combination TSA lock is a bonus as I find troublesome to carry a key. The double spinner wheels make it look classy and it can expand up to 2 inches. I love it.
- garmin

I've owned other Delsey bags and this excellent. Its lightweight, wheels roll well and well constructed considering the low cost. It would nice if wheels could handle the sometimes rough NYC sidewalks but over good bag.
- Daniel C. Rios "DefconDan"

Lots of space - thought I'd have to use the expandable feature on our return trip, but it turned out we didn't even need to. The best part was the ease in navigating the airport with the double-4 wheeled system - required almost no effort at all, and didn't 'fall over' when we stopped in a line! I loved it! I just ordered the matching carry-on (sorry I didn't have it on the trip). The suitcase case up with a few scratches from the airline handling, but all in all, survived nicely.
- Laurie Kender

  • Integrated 3-dial tsa-accepted combination lock
  • 100% polycarbonate with glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight
  • Four twin spinner wheels assuring multi-directional rolling and optional stability with zero weight on your hand
  • Fully lined interior with two compartments for packing and organizing clothes and travel accessories
  • Recessed "one-button" locking handle system with industrial grade aluminum tubes and molded ergonomic comfort grip handle

25 inch expand spinner trolley

Source: Delsey Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment