Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cappelli Sunset Beach Flamingo Canvas tote (Multi) User Reviews



Cappelli Sunset Beach Flamingo Canvas tote (Multi) User Reviews
Saw this bag someone was carrying at the airport...had to ask where it was purchased. So cute and unique looking...had to have it for my mother who has everything and loves bags! I think this one she will be in love with!! If not, I am!!
- LLE "LLE"

This is so cool if you love flamingos! It is very bright and perfect for the beach if you have wet towels. I may even use it for travel to be different. I can be the only one on the plane with this.
- Jane Dear

My wife and her five friends collect Flamingo items and when I gave this to her for Mother's Day - she was delighted. When her friends saw it -- they were envious and wanted to know where they could get one. Needlessly to say, it was high on their want list when they flew together on a trip. I give it AAAAA++++ ratings
- sportsguy11

  • inside cell phone pocket
  • top zipper closure
  • self material handle
  • waterproof lining
  • inside zipper pocket

Sunset Beach Flamingo Travel Bag

Source: Cappelli Sunset Beach Flamingo Canvas tote (Multi) Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment