Monday, May 27, 2013

Ladybug Tote Bag With Coin Purse Reviews



Ladybug Tote Bag With Coin Purse Reviews
I have purchased or been given this tote a number of times in the past several years. The exterior fabric is great. The tote is a good size. However the interior has varied with each tote (purchased in different places). This time the interior is flimsy. In the short time I have had it a long rip has developed inside the lining. I plan to fix it with duck tape since it is only a month old and it is on the inside. Be wary. I don't know how you can really tell what the interior lining is unless you buy it in person.
- nancejan

I ordered this tote because I work with a girl that loves ladybugs. Every year on her birthday, her friends try to locate something "Ladybug" she doesn't have. This bag was perfect. She loved the tote and I loved the price. Thanks so much.
- Diane

I couldn't be happier. It was just like 3 others I've ordered in the past 4 years and the person I gave it to was very happy and pleased to receive it.Thanks
- sophia millett

Its the perfect size for what I needed it for. I love ladybugs and this fits right in with my collection. Its not made flimsy like most bags are these days.
- Laurie Fifield

  • Main Zipper Closure
  • Two Exterior Pockets, One Zippered, One Velcro Closure
  • Exterior Netting Water Bottle End Pocket
  • Attachable Coin Purse
  • Silver Pewter Hardware

Looking for the perfect multi-purpose tote bag? Look no more! Made out of a strong microfiber material, this multi-purpose bag can handle whatever you throw in it. This lightweight versatile tote is an ideal and fashionable choice for a reusable grocery bag, school bag, or beach bag to throw over your shoulder and go! Exterior velcro, zipper, and mesh pockets make for easy and accessible organization and a durable nylon lining makes for easy cleanup of accidental spills. Features a zip top as well as a Velcro closure for extra security. In a fun ladybug print, this perfect shopping bag is sure to get you noticed and comes with a matching coin purse too!

Source: Ladybug Tote Bag With Coin Purse Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment