Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jeep Battalion 24" Hardside Spinner (Orange) Purchaser Reviews



Jeep Battalion 24" Hardside Spinner (Orange) Purchaser Reviews
I travel quite a bit for After a trip, I decided that I wanted a good hard-shell suitcase for Plus, I wanted one that was a spinner because people in the airport always seem to have such an easier time I opted for Jeep because I owned a Grand Cherokee and I loved I was quite happy with the suitcase when it It was big enough for the week or so trips I was having to The wheels were big and The zipper was heavy All in all, it seemed like a good My only disappointment was the fact that the hard shell seemed a little I expected it to be a little thicker and a little more arrival during my third trip with this suitcase, I found that one of the wheel mounts was Granted, I know that baggage handlers are not gentle with your luggage but I did expect my bag to hold up I had to buy duct tape and fix my Jeep Talk about a let I wouldn't recommend this bag to a
- Lawndart37

Love the spinner wheels, it makes travelling twice as The hardside cover is tough and There's plenty of room inside luggage for safe
- tufchk1

Muy buena maleta de mano, espaciosa, resistente y Me Solucionó un problema al momento de traer cosas a mi
- Great

Bought this one for my wife over 3 Apart from looking quite nice and standing out well on a conveyor belt (you don't get the 12 accidental attempts to snatch someone else's black Samsonite), it has seen some moderate use and withstood it quite a side note, our local airport cargo crews tend to act in a demolition squad fashion, so if it survived it here, it should be fine in your airport as plastic itself is thinner and lighter than that of the mentioned rival's, but seems to take the stress well Thinner plastic yields much lower weight certainly appreciated by my None of the small attached parts like handles, zippers, wheels, etc, has shown any damage, or became loose, or The lining is also proper and in all, quite a satisfactory purchase for The only reason it's not 5/5 is that we don't travel too much so not sure if it'd still be in as good shape as it is now if we were traveling, say,
- Alexey Lavrov

  • Internal tie-down strap
  • Hardside twister
  • Internal zippered pocket
  • Fully lined
  • Push button locking handle system

24 Hardside Twister Upright

Source: Jeep Battalion 24" Hardside Spinner (Orange) Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment