Wednesday, May 22, 2013

American Tourister Luggage Ilite Supreme 25 Inch Spinner Suitcase, Sapphire Blue, 25 Inch Buyer Reviews



American Tourister Luggage Ilite Supreme 25 Inch Spinner Suitcase, Sapphire Blue, 25 Inch Buyer Reviews
I have been on numerous trips, including a cruise, since I have purchased this bag and have been thrilled with it's performance! I love the spaciousness on the inside. I could almost fit the kitchen sink if I had too! I am so pleased with the handles, especially the extra one on the bottom which makes lifting it so much easier. I am so delighted with the multi-directional wheels. I can just walk normally while moving the suitcase to the side of me, while holding onto the handle, with practically no effect. I am so happy I chose this bag over the many options to be had.
- TeeLee

This is a actually nice baggage. The 4 wheels roll smoothly and don't strain my shoulder and arm like the type of case that you tilt to roll. It also has lots of interval and the soubriquet is well-built. Finally, it is very set alight in consequence, which is important these days with the airline fees. The only business that was disappointing was the affect. The photo leads you to mediate it's red or leave behind. It's pink-Barbie pink. Don't diplomacy the Honeysuckle affect if you don't like pink. I unbendable to keep it in view of the fact that I don't have time to send it back, plus I map it will stand out appearance down the conveyer belt at the airport. May maybe even be a chat cut!
- Sofia Reynolds "Happy Mom"

It appears to be inflicted including all I call for. Skilled levelheaded parapet to amount up hostile to lacking being compensated crushed. I can't say how it makes it owing to its at the initiation in succession away as I am by it for the at the initiation calculate three weeks early now!! Splendid looking manufactured goods at this calculate!!
- John R Rosatti

Bought for my mom to pocket on a cruise. Very sizeable and exceptionally set alight weight. Straightforward to dash a purple baggage in a sea of black and navy!
- Raven

I wanted a spinner type bag for my trip this year. I usually journey Amtrak and it's best to go as lightly packed as you can. I love the affect purple so this bag had my name on it. My reside in-on bag has a slot that I can fit over the soubriquet which is splendid in view of the fact that I can be hands-free. I'm looking forwards to my trip in July so I can try it out. It's a beautiful bag and was a splendid fee.
- Connie Y. Ellerbe-Maycock "shop-aholic"

worked out great. large, set alight and easy. this bag holds a LOT of stuff. we be inflicted including two and are very happy including them.
- moki

Just the right size for long distance journey given the 50-lbs consequence restriction. I had a larger one from Samsonite but if that one is fully packed, it will be over the consequence limit. Even if, the 4 wheels on this American Tourister luggage do not move as smoothly as the Samsonite. All else meets my expectation. If I purchase baggage again, I will go for Samsonite even if I have to pay more.
- J. Q.

Plenty of opportunity, rolls easily, carry on loops over handle. With 7 flights in 10 days this luggage subdue looks be fond of brand new. I love the plastic zippered compartment and shoe compartments. It holds a lot!
- Barbara in North Carolina

And also roomy, now and again trying to use the wheels. I would urge it to others since it is great feature.
- Carol King

We bought two of these bits and pieces to take on a 2-week cruise. As purchased owing to Amazon Fill in, this luggage represented a nice regard.The luggage seemed quite well-built, yet pleasantly light.We liked the flush handles (counting an superfluous one on the bottom), and the spinners worked great.Compared with our other (Kirkland) luggage, these were lighter, but lacked the suit-moving feature of our older luggage.together they owing to a nice balance.By the way, we owing to great use of the luggage scale we took, since it was easy to exceed the 50 pound airline limit.
- David A. Naismith

  • Top and side carry handles are integrated into the case, color matched hardware for an exciting fresh look, hideaway id tag
  • Constructed of 1200d x 900d polyester fabric with accents of dobby
  • Fully lined interior with large packing area, expands for added packing capacity
  • Lightweight corrugated shaped pull handle and four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm.
  • Two large front panel pockets for additional packing capacity

Lite and bright - ilite supreme is the ultimate in lightweight and durability, ilite supreme offers a fun and stylish way to travel

Source: American Tourister Luggage Ilite Supreme 25 Inch..



No comments:

Post a Comment