Monday, May 27, 2013

Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L Color: Black Buyer Reviews



Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L Color: Black Buyer Reviews
I was deciding between this bag and the North Face Base Camp. I'm really glad I chose this bag because it looks great, and holds a surprisingly large amount. At first I was underwhelmed with the size of this bag, but once I started using it, I fell in love. I will be purchasing another.
- Will

Wish it was more waterproof, but the zippers are not meant to protect stuff when the bag is submerged. Otherwise it is exactly what I hoped for and what was advertised.
- Traderjohn

This bag is very well made. Short of complete submersion, you won't get the contents wet. Good straps. Good handles. One improvement that could be made...let the shoulder strap pads be moveable. They are static toward one end, to be used as a back pack if necessary.
- Kyle Claassen

This bag literally whethered a few flight transfers, in the rain, and kept everything dry and in tact. The shoulder straps are a great addition, highly recommended product.
- Clay

I had been looking for a duffle for quite some time. I was working in afghanistan at the time so I decided to wait until I got home to buy one. My only requirement was it had to be large, no wheels and it had to have shoulder straps. I checked out the products from north face and osprey but this patagonia bag was the best. I ordered from amazon, there were cheaper offers online, but they did not offer the same color selections. First impression was that the bag was extremely well made. The material is very thick, zippers looked very durable. Inside it is just one large cavern. I traveled with it recently and it was stuffed to max capacity. All in my luggage weighed about 50 lbs. I thought it looked small after I pit everything in it but once I put it on my back a realized just how big the bag was. It held up great on my trip and was the perfect size to meet airline luggage weight allowance. If i could justify it I would also buy the 60L and 120L. It may sem a bit expensive but I find it well worth the cost.
- Juan Cervantes "Daily Survivor"

  • Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
  • U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
  • Zippered exterior pocket
  • Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
  • Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps

The new Black Hole Duffel is designed for big trips to faraway places: It's water-resistant, super durable and extremely utilitarian to get you where you need to go.

Source: Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L Color: Black Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment