Friday, May 24, 2013

Ogio Flex Form S Duffel Bags (Red) User Reviews



Ogio Flex Form S Duffel Bags (Red) User Reviews
Upon receiving this item I was a little surprised at how large it was, even though I had checked the measurements. Its definitely a travel bag, not really applicable as a day/gym bag unless you need to carry additional gear besides clothes, shower kit and shoes. You could fit all that inside as well as a pair of rollerblades and maybe a couple frisbees - and still have room in the compartments for accessories or digital items.The bag is well organized in terms of compartments and has a good sized central shoe compartment which was what I was looking for. The side pockets are rigid and let you separate out gear or wet clothes, since there are two you have a lot of options.I wound up returning the item because I was looking for a smaller gym bag with shoe compartment. I might have kept it for travel, but I believe this bag is too big to be used as a carryon bag on airlines (which would be great since its got the various accessible pockets). I would love to see a 30L version (this one is marked 50L and the large is marked 70L).What did I wind up getting instead? The Nike Varsity Girl 2.0 Medium Duffel. It's marked as a women's item, with several color options in the pinks and purples, but fortunately for men there is also a black version (linked below). The sole reason for the bag was daily gym use during lunch break or immediately after work - and its got the coveted shoe compartment. I could not find another item out there that was both compact and had a shoe compartment. For this purpose, most bags with a shoe compartment (including the Ogio Flex Form S) were simply too big, and felt awkward being carried around with so little in them. Amazon only seems to have the Nike bag on a delayed order, but its also available from Nike or other places you can find on Goggle until Amazon decides to stock the item.NIKE VARSITY GIRL MEDIUM DUFFEL (WOMENS)
- Michael

Great bag. Looks great, works great. I like the flex form frame. Wasn't sure if I would, but it's nice the way it keeps the bag open when other duffels would collapse.
- Robert Allison

I be inflicted including voted for OGIO bags pro 20+ being...I am a instructor/coach...I be in this world made known of my bag at era and this bag offers feature pockets on all feature as water supply as aim pockets including the intention of save their affect and are not invaded by the surrounded by vicinity...Its a positively generous bag including the intention of does not boost to be generous or great...I aid the affect holders as a place to clip equipment such as my keys, whistle and including the intention of...I be inflicted including two negatives, in cooperation confidential, I loved the OGIO soubriquet be fond of my before two, greatly best than the velcro and the additional would be I would be inflicted including liked the top notch to be a modest better...If you are committed and reside in a bag the world ended I greatly urge this bag!
- Richard C. Rivera

This is a great bag at a great price I got this from amazon at a great price and I bring it to the gym everyday perfect.
- gville1971

I use this bag for a gym bag, and while it's a little larger than I really need, it works great. The center compartment is large enough that I can throw my lunch box in there too so there's one less thing I have to worry about carrying to work in the morning. The two side pouches are vented... which results in gym clothes that don't make you want to pass out when you inevitably forget to empty the bag for a day or two. The small valuables pocket inside is the perfect place for me to keep my padlock. Finally, the frame keeps the bag wide open for easy loading, but it's not super rigid, so you can still squish the bag down a little to get it to fit into a locker.
- Cook

  • Large zippered U shaped main compartment opening
  • Lightweight Flexible spines allows bag to stand upright and open for easy access
  • Ventilated Wet Dry Shoe and gear Compartment

Ogio Flex Form S Duffel features FlexForm technology frame that enables bag to fully stand upright and open for easy access.

Source: Ogio Flex Form S Duffel Bags (Red)



No comments:

Post a Comment