Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hardline Products PRO-16052 Blue Cooler Duffel Bag Shopper Reviews



Hardline Products PRO-16052 Blue Cooler Duffel Bag Shopper Reviews
Took a chance and bought something without any reviews... it was worth it.I use this bag/cooler for my after-work gym sessions. It easily holds a change of clothes, towels, and shoes in the main compartment. There is a separate zippered compartment that keeps dirty clothes away from everything else in the main compartment. Using this does mostly cut into the main available space, but that's to be expected because you're presumably removing volume from the main area to the alternate area.The cooler itself is good for drinks and snacks. I use a flexible freezer pack to wrap around up to three large drink containers. Usually my water bottle, post workout shake and rarely a pre workout drink. Any other snack I decide to take to work or the gym fits well on top of the drinks.It's a great concept so well done I'm glad I didn't have to invent it, just search it out.
- Scott

I never write reviews, but I HAD to for this bag. I bought it on a whim like the other reviewer, not fully understanding it other than knowing it has a cooler section in it (my primary need in my new bag). This thing arrives on my doorstep and as I am figuring out how to expand it out into duffel bag size, I start to see how BRILLIANT this bag is. Very hard to explain, but it's like they thought of absolutely everything. I can't attest to the quality of the build yet, but it seems very sturdy in the seams and everything at this point. If you are on the fence, just GET THIS BAG. I can't wait to start using it today for work!
- TG07

  • Mesh storage area and towel holder for wet items
  • Multiple storage compartments and trays
  • Two separate dry storage areas, cooler holds 12 cans and ice
  • Collapsible/expandable, should strap included
  • Made with 600D nylon, reinforced interior

Cooler and duffel bag in one carry cold drinks with your gear. Lots of wet and dry storage. Perfect for daily use. Multiple storage compartments large and small with pockets. Collapsible/expandable. Should strap included.

Source: Hardline Products PRO-16052 Blue Cooler Duffel Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment