Saturday, June 1, 2013

SOLO Classic Collection Ladies Laptop Tote with Padded Pocket for Notebook Computers up to 16 Inches (K710-4) Shopper Reviews



SOLO Classic Collection Ladies Laptop Tote with Padded Pocket for Notebook Computers up to 16 Inches (K710-4) Shopper Reviews
This bag holds my 17inch laptop plus room for paperwork, I need to bring from I do like the slim/sturdy style so the bag does not Very I'm glad I purchased from Amazon because the same bag was more expensive at
- Kimberly Blankenship

The bag is very cute and It's a bit large but not overly I can keep my folders/files and laptop with my air card, cord, cell, wallet, pens, The only issue is that it is very uncomfortable to This is due to the weight of the bag and stiffness of the shoulder I am sure there is a way to fix but I have yet to find I travel a lot for work so this bag would be perfect other than cutting into my
- clarapuella

interior is very exterior is a bit stiffer than I would the stiffness of the vinyl makes me worry that it will crack it does look very nice just wish the vinyl was more =)
- Tammy

  • Padded laptop pocket holds up to a 16 inch laptop
  • Pebble grain textured vinyl construction
  • Color lining makes finding items easy
  • Zipper closure
  • Business organizer pockets on the interior
  • Adjustable, padded straps for shoulder comfort
  • Protective feet protect bottom of the bag
  • Black with paisley lining

You seek timeless design and proven organization. Rely on SOLO Classic. Rugged enough for constant use and intelligent enough for fast, easy access, the SOLO Classic Collection Laptop Tote is compatible with most 16 inch notebook computers. The tote has a padded laptop pocket for holding your laptop and protective feet that prevent damage to bottom of the tote. Made with a pebble grain textured vinyl, this laptop bag comes in stylish black with a paisley lining to make finding items easy. There are business organizer pockets to carry your cell phone, pens, business cards and more. Adjustable, padded straps are built into each bag for maximum shoulder comfort when carrying. Carry your laptop in style with this SOLO Classic Collection Laptop Tote. No matter your style and need, rely on SOLO.

Source: SOLO Classic Collection Ladies Laptop Tote with Padded Online Store



No comments:

Post a Comment